Saturday 18 August 2012

Summer Loves Taiwan

Hello again, my readers! It has been a while since my previous post and I must apologise for not updating the blog as regularly as I would love to. Summer breezed by quickly and now that I have thoroughly enjoyed it, I am back to blogging the things I'd love to share with you. Without further ado, here's my first conceptual cover "Summer Loves Taiwan".









"Summer Loves Taiwan"
































The Best things about Summer 
are meant to be shared  
with loved ones.




Me and my sister






































Summer is a season 
               of brightness
vitality and colours








Tanned Brown Blutchers from D&C, Dark Olive Green Capri Pants from Phillosophy Men and White Cotton Singlets














 












Nothing like a 
cool Dip on a Hot, 
Sunny day


 


 










Gingham Purple Checkered Cotton Shirt by N.Y Tyler




Venue - Taiwan? Ding dong! Taipei, to be precise. The summer heat was catching up in Taipei. So, I was obsessed with cotton and cooling air ventilation, which was why I packed singlets and shorts. For summer excursions, its good to be a minimalist. Nevertheless, for air-conditioned malls and airports, I went with shirts and capri pants.

PS: My apologies if my first concept cover looks messy. I will try my best for the next cover. Please feel free to leave me a comment so that I can improve further! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment