Tuesday 28 August 2012

Blue Red Purple White










                     Standing in the SUMMER Land of  
                                        Beauty, Fragrance,  
                                                   Sea and Harbour
















Dress with a PLACE to go in MIND!


Red Blue Checkered Shirt (Long Sleeves) from Top Man, Straight Fit Pants from Zara Man, Tanned Brown Blutcher from D&C, Sport Watch from Swatch Irony




























Blue, Red, White are a perfect blend! 
That’s why many flags hold these ColourS together!”


























                And so,
                       Summer ends as the Night Falls






















To be honest, I had no concept in mind at all when I was parading in this outfit. It looks completely safe and nothing more than a standard looking passer-by wear. In spite of that, when I was going through the photos, I, suddenly, noticed how my blue and red checkered shirt was matching the shades of blue glass panes behind and violet rays that shone through the photos. (Yes, those violet rays are completely naturally taken by the skilful photographer) Such stunning coincidence!

Then, I realised how amazingly simple it is to find beauty in things! I am not, indefinitely, saying that I looked handsome in those photos, even with a blending wear. I am saying that the where you go should affect what you wear. So, be mindful, dress appropriately!









2 comments:

  1. Thanks dear, very inspiring in your thoughts of dress sense....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Youshou, do you smack the Johnny's ass while taking the last photo??? (btw, please smack his face to ensure he isn't a real person)

    ReplyDelete